Monday, October 8, 2007

Let's get going

Okay folks....it's time to start blogging. You should all be listed as authors by now which means that you can "post" (write) on this blog. We have gone over the "Rules of Blogging" which you all understand so we should not have any issues on inappropriate material. If you do see any posts or comments which you think I should take a look at them email me directly. I will watch but it's always better to have many eyes.

Now, remember, this is public which means anyone can read it. Also remember.....we are all great at some things and less great at others.....so be honest and have some fun with this.

Yesterday, you worked on your first situational problem. It caused a bit of panic but you did okay.

For your first post I would like you to tell me what you thought about it...and perhaps what you think about math in general. let me know what you find easy...difficult...completely confusing.

We will use this exercise to make sure that you are all able to post.

No comments: