So... it's your turn to be the class scribe and you're not quite sure what to do. Sound about right??
Try answering these questions in your scribe post:
- What did we do in class today?
- What did we learn during these activities?
- Was this new information or something I've seen in math or another class before?
- Was the material difficult or easy to understand?
- Is there something that I still don't understand and could ask my classmates to explain?
- Did anything else happen during class that would be fun to keep a record of?
Have fun and be creative. It is great to see examples, pictures and diagrams.
Remember this is a public forum:what you write represents yourself, your classmates, your teacher, and your school so blog responsibly and safely.
When you have finished your post, designate someone from the scribe list to post for the next class. The list is found in the coloumn on the right hand side. You may select anyone whose name is not crossed out and once we have gone through the list we will restart.